What's that? You forgot we had a blog?!?
Don't worry...so did I! Not really, but you probably thought I forgot about it. We have been super busy fixing up our house and working! Jimmy has also been learning to fly, playing in a bball league, and coaching high school competitive basketball! I have pretty much just been busy working and promoting my photography business.
So last time we checked in we were living with Jimmy's parents, but finally after SO MUCH hard work and waiting and paperwork, we closed on our house!! Home ownership is harder than we had expected, but so worth it!! :)
Here is a little photo virtual tour of our house. It still needs a lot of work--the walls still don't have paint on them. We are in the process of mini-renovating our master bathroom, and the backyard--that is a whole post all on its own. I will try to be better about posting house updates as we make changes, but for now-here is our home!!






COURTNEY! I LOVE YOUR HOUSE! THANKS FOR THE PICTURES :)
ReplyDelete